An international non-profit Association designed to bring together all those interested in VR/AR Technologies and to pursue the development and further deployment of such technologies.
- Gathering industrials, SMEs, Research Institutes and Academics but also individual members with an interest in VR;
- Federating already established National Associations in the field;
- Promoting research excellence in the VR/AR field;
- Providing support to the VR/AR Community;
- Stimulating the development of VR/AR technologies in different application areas;
- Facilitating the structuring and VR/AR research integration in Europe;
We are pleased to announce the yearly EuroVR Conference, which will take place in Athens, Greece between the 22nd and 24th of November 2016.
The conference website is live http://www.eurovr-association.org/conference2016/. Visit it to get all the information you need.
Looking forward to welcome old and new friends.
EuroVR is glad to invite its members to Inaugural Global VR/AR China Summit 2016, taking place September, 7-8 2016 - Shanghai - Marriott Hotel Luwan, No.99 Jiangbin Road, Luwan District.
Global VR/AR China Summit 2016 will gather more than 500 high level participants from 20+ countries, they comes from both heavyweight high-tech companies but also brilliant startups, cover the whole value chain, such as hardware producers of head mounted display devices, 3D camera, input devices; software developers of VR software development platform, VR SDK, content development tools; content providers of VR games, VR movies; VR/AR industry solutions providers for commercial marketing, engineering, architecture, clinical medical, defense; technologies companies for image recognition technology, gesture control technology, voice input and out technology; as well as distribution channels and VC/PE. In this event, 30+ VR/AR industry leaders will deliver speech covering industry whitepaper, new products release, new technology and research achievements, and carry out diverse forms of interaction and partnership.
VR & AR World 2016 - Unlocking the commercial potential of virtual and augmented reality
VR & AR World is coming to London’s Excel this October 19-20, bringing together virtual and augmented reality experts from a wide range of industries to discuss how these technologies are currently being used, and how they will be used in the future. As well as a great line up of speakers, we also have some excellent companies exhibiting their products at the show, giving you the chance to try them out and ask questions. For more information on the event including agendas, speaker profiles and exhibitors and current discounts please visit: https://tmt.knect365.com/vr-ar-world/
- VR & AR World 2016 - Unlocking the commercial potential of virtual and augmented reality
- Inaugural Global VR/AR China Summit 2016
- Salento AVR 2016 (15-18 June) - Conference program and Accepted papers
- 11th International Conference on Disability Virtual Reality and Associated Technologies (ICDVRAT), Los Angeles, California, US (19-22 September 2016)
- Industrial Technologies, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (22-24 June 2016)
- Important call for papers, posters, demos announcements
- European Commission open consultation on “Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing (NMBP)” for next H2020 work programme (2 May 2016)One of the key concepts is the support for ‘cross-cutting KETs’, acti
- European Commission open consultation on “e-Infrastructures” for next H2020 work programme (30 April 2016)
- European Commission open consultation on “Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) and Mathematics” for next H2020 work programme (30 April 2016)
- European Commission open consultation on “PRIMA – Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area” (24 April 2016)