An international non-profit Association designed to bring together all those interested in VR/AR Technologies and to pursue the development and further deployment of such technologies.
- Gathering industrials, SMEs, Research Institutes and Academics but also individual members with an interest in VR;
- Federating already established National Associations in the field;
- Promoting research excellence in the VR/AR field;
- Providing support to the VR/AR Community;
- Stimulating the development of VR/AR technologies in different application areas;
- Facilitating the structuring and VR/AR research integration in Europe;
Become a member here!
Welcome to the 4rth Newsletter Issue of the EuroVR Association!
Within this issue you may find news and achievements of the EuroVR members and interesting events in the field.
The Newsletter is available for downloading in .pdf format here.
In 2012, the 18th Eurographics Symposium on Virtual Environments, the 9th EuroVR Conference, and the 22nd International Conference on Artificial Reality and Teleexistence (ICAT) are merged together into the JVRC 2012 - Joint Virtual Reality Conference of ICAT - EGVE - EuroVR.
JVRC 2012 will include an open call for scientific papers and short papers, posters, demos, as well as industrial presentations and exhibitions from industrial partners and research projects in the wider area of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality and 3D User Interfaces.
JVRC 2012 will be hosted by the Computer Science School at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid in Spain.
Detailed information for this event can be found in the official website of the JVRC12: http://jvrc12.fi.upm.es/
- Come and visit ARTDAYS2013!
- International Conference on Recent Advances in Neurorehabilitation
- JVRC 2012 - Joint Virtual Reality Conference of ICAT - EGVE - EuroVR
- cfp:next International Conference on Virtual Systems and Multimedia (VSMM)
- CfP: The 25th Annual Conference on Computer Animation and Social Agents