An international non-profit Association designed to bring together all those interested in VR/AR Technologies and to pursue the development and further deployment of such technologies.
- Gathering industrials, SMEs, Research Institutes and Academics but also individual members with an interest in VR;
- Federating already established National Associations in the field;
- Promoting research excellence in the VR/AR field;
- Providing support to the VR/AR Community;
- Stimulating the development of VR/AR technologies in different application areas;
- Facilitating the structuring and VR/AR research integration in Europe;
We are pleased to announce the yearly EuroVR Conference, which will take place in Athens, Greece between the 22nd and 24th of November 2016.
The conference website will be live soon and all the information will be published there.
Looking forward to welcome old and new friends.
- Salento AVR 2016 (15-18 June) - Conference program and Accepted papers
- 11th International Conference on Disability Virtual Reality and Associated Technologies (ICDVRAT), Los Angeles, California, US (19-22 September 2016)
- Industrial Technologies, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (22-24 June 2016)
- EU Sustainable Energy Week, Brussels, Belgium (13-14 June 2016)
- H2020 Personalised Medicine Conference, Brussels, Belgium (1-2 June 2016)
- Importnat call for papers, posters, demos announcements
- European Commission open consultation on “New Research, Innovation and Competitiveness Strategy for the Energy Union” for next H2020 work programme (31 May 2016)
- European Commission open consultation on “Sustainable Bioenergy Policy for 2020-2030” for next H2020 work programme (10 May 2016)
- European Commission open consultation on “Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing (NMBP)” for next H2020 work programme (2 May 2016)
- European Commission open consultation on “Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing (NMBP)” for next H2020 work programme (2 May 2016)One of the key concepts is the support for ‘cross-cutting KETs’, acti