In 2019, EuroVR annual event will take place from the 23rd to 25th October in TalTech Mektory Business and Innovation Centre (Tallinn, Estonia), a hub which connects research, leading businesses & innovative thinkers.
The conference is focussed on three main topics:
- Technologies related to Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality (VR/AR/MR), collaborative and distributed environments, mobile devices, 3D rendering issues, real-time modeling and simulation, multimodal interaction, use cases.
- Human factors issues: user studies and evaluation, presence and cognition, 3D user interfaces and interaction metaphors, self-representation and embodiment, virtual humans, sickness and side effects, realism, validity and fidelity, cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
- Applications of VR/AR/MR in industry, aerospace and transport, construction and architecture, manufacturing and engineering, medical and rehabilitation, process and product design, training and education, serious gaming and edutainment.
For Scientific papers (long & short) and Posters (long abstract) all submissions have to be uploaded on the Online Conference Service (OCS) of Springer which will be indicated on the EuroVR 2019 website soon:
- Scientific paper submissions: June 3, 2019
- Poster abstract submissions: June 28, 2019
- Notification to the authors: July 12, 2019
- Camera-ready: July 29, 2019
For Industrial abstracts, Demo & Exhibitors (short abstract), all submissions have to be uploaded on the EasyChair which will be indicated on the EuroVR 2019 website soon:
- Submission: TBA
- Notification: TBA
- Camera-ready: TBA
Programme and Keynotes speakers will be available very soon.
Stay tuned and don’t miss the next updates!