EuroVR2018 conference has extended the deadline for Scientific/Technical papers: After a number of requests, the GC chairs and IPC chairs have decided to apply an extension deadline up to June 29, 2018 23:59 CEST for the submission of Scientific/Technical papers.
The papers accepted by the International Program Committee (IPC) will be published in a special issue of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series edited by Springer. In addition, some of the best papers will be selected by a special committee to be invited to submit an extended version to the open access journal Frontiers in Virtual Environments.
– Submission : June 29, 2018 23:59 CEST – ultimate extended deadline
– Notification : July 20, 2018
– Camera ready : July 27, 2018 23:59 CEST
Industrial Poster & Demo abstracts:
– Submission : Aug 3, 2018 23:59 CEST
– Notification : Aug 31, 2018
– Camera ready : Sep 7, 2018 23:59 CEST
Early bird registration: Sep 7, 2018
Conference days: October 22-23, 2018
EuroVR 2018 will welcome several prestigious Keynote Speakers, namely:
- Prof. Betty Mohler (Centre for Cognitive Science at Technical University of Darmstadt) for a keynote entitle “Virtual Reality for Personalized Health Applications: Avatars Everywhere”
- Prof. Robert W. Lindeman (Research Leader of the HIT Lab New Zealand at the University of Canterbury) for a keynote entitle “Getting us to the Next Level in VR”
- Pr. Brian Waterfield (Head of the ‘Industrial Digital Hub’ of the National Automotive Innovation Centre at the University of Warwick) for a keynote entitle “Immersive technology, driving the Digital Twin”
For any further information, please consult the EuroVR 2018 website.