EuroVR 2018 (London, Savoy Place, October 22nd -23rd) provide authors a new opportunity to contribute to the conference.
After the success of the call for Scientific/Technical papers, closed on July 4th , we are pleased to announce the 1st call for Industrial Papers, Posters and Demos, closing on August 3rd at midnight.
All industrial, poster, and demo papers, accepted by their respective committees will be published in an ISBN-registered USB key proceedings.
Industrial papers will be selected based on a light peer-review managed by the Industrial Committee Co-Chairs, based on a 1-page abstract. Accepted abstracts will be published on the VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland conference Series.
Demonstrations and Posters will be selected based on a light peer-review managed by the Poster & Demo Committee Co-Chairs, based on a 2-page abstract. Accepted abstracts will be published on the USB keys distributed to the conference participants, and will be made available for download on the conference web site.
Industrial, Poster and Demonstration abstract submissions have to be uploaded thanks to the EasyChair portal here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eurovr2018, while the related Submission Guidelines is here: http://www.eurovr2018.org/Pages/GuidelinesPosters
Topics of Interest for the Industrial track, Demonstrations and Posters may be seen at http://eurovr2018.org/Pages/Topics
Full Committees may be seen at http://www.eurovr2018.org/Pages/Committee
Industrial Poster & Demo abstracts:
– Submission : Aug 3, 2018 23:59 CEST
– Notification : Aug 31, 2018
– Camera ready : Sep 7, 2018 23:59 CEST
Early bird registration: Sep 7, 2018
Conference days: October 22-23, 2018
In addition, we are delighted to announce you that EuroVR 2018 will welcome several prestigious Keynote Speakers, namely:
- Prof. Betty Mohler (Centre for Cognitive Science at Technical University of Darmstadt) for a keynote entitle “Virtual Reality for Personalized Health Applications: Avatars Everywhere”
- Prof. Robert W. Lindeman (Research Leader of the HIT Lab New Zealand at the University of Canterbury) for a keynote entitle “Getting us to the Next Level in VR”
- Pr. Brian Waterfield (Head of the ‘Industrial Digital Hub’ of the National Automotive Innovation Centre at the University of Warwick) for a keynote entitle “Immersive technology, driving the Digital Twin”