EuroVR 2017 will take place in Laval, France on 12 – 14th December, 2017. Bringing together people from industry, commerce, and research, including technology developers, suppliers and all those interested in virtual reality, augmented or mixed reality (VR, AR, MR) and 3D user interfaces, to exchange knowledge and share experiences of new results and applications, enjoy live demonstrations of current and emerging technologies, and form collaborations for future work.
TYPES OF CONTRIBUTIONS
- Scientific/Technical Track (14-20 page long papers or 8-10 page short papers, both in one column Springer format): original, unpublished papers documenting new research contributions, practice and experience, or novel applications in VR/AR/MR.
- Industrial Track (1 page abstract): best practices, industrial use cases of VR/AR/MR, project results and demonstrations of VR/AR/MR applications in industry, and/or actual or potential transfers of academic results.
- Poster Track (2 page abstract): recently completed work, work in progress, or publicly presentable ideas for unimplemented and/or unusual systems or applications.
- Demonstration Track (2 pages abstract): live demonstrations of past and on-going projects. Technology developers and suppliers, exhibitors, digital artists and members of the VR/AR/MR industrial communities are all invited to exhibit and demonstrate the latest technologies and applications.
Authors of accepted scientific/technical papers and industrial track submissions will be expected to attend the conference and make a 15-25 minute oral presentation. The authors of accepted posters and demonstrations will have to make a brief oral presentation on their work in addition to the poster or demo presentations.
For Scientific/Technical papers (long & short), all submissions have to be uploaded on the Online Conference Service (OCS) of Springer:
- Submission : September 29, 2017
- Notification : October 27, 2017
- Camera ready : November 03, 2017
For Industrial abstracts, Poster & Demo (long abstract), all submissions have to be uploaded on EasyChair:
- Submission : October 13, 2017
- Notification : November 03, 2017
- Camera ready : November 10, 2017
More details can be found at http://eurovr2017.laval-virtual.org/