The European Association for Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality announces the 2015 edition of its annual conference.
EuroVR 2015 seeks original, high-quality contributions in all areas related, but not necessarily restricted to:
- Novel devices (both input and output) for VR, AR, MR, and haptics
- VR system architectures
- Collaborative and distributed VR
- Augmented reality and mobile devices
- Novel ways for applying VR/AR/MR, etc.
- Perception and human factors
- Multi-modal and 3D interaction
- Presence, cognition, and embodiment in VR/AR/MR
- Haptics, audio, and other non-visual modalities
- Cyber sickness and other issues
- Tracking, sensing, and processing sensor data
- Tele-operation, tele-immersion, tele-presence
- Novel data flow architectures
- Cost effectiveness and cost efficiency
- Serious games and edutainment using VR/AR/MR
- Applications in manufacturing and engineering, aerospace, logistics, construction and architecture, medical and rehabilitation, training and education, cultural heritage, food manufacturing etc.
Special Sessions will be organized for the following domains: Food, Health and Wellbeing, Manufacturing Haptics.
Call for Contributions
We invite you to submit the contributions describing novel research, leading-edge technology, innovative applications, customer needs, best practices, and R&D project results in the areas of Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Mixed Reality (MR).
We welcome submissions from both industry and academia, and in a range of formats spanning the following categories:
- Poster plus, optionally, short paper of 1-2 pages
- Demos (video or live presentation) plus, optionally, short paper of 1-2 pages
- Oral presentation plus, optionally, handout
All contributions must be presented by at least one of the authors at the conference.
The submission tool can be found on:
A selection of invited articles from EuroVR will be published in a Special Issue of the Journal of Virtual Reality and Broadcasting as extended versions (www.jvrb.org)
JVRB is an open access E-journal covering advanced media technology for the integration of human computer interaction and modern information systems. The main focus is on the creation of synergies between such basic technologies as computer graphics and state-of-the-art broadcasting techniques
Call for paper:
- Submission deadline: 17 July 2015
- Notification of review results: 14 August 2015
- Camera-ready version due: 15 September 2015
- Conference starts: 15 October 2015
Call for posters:
- Submission deadline: 15 September 2015
- Notification of acceptance: 30 September 2015
Call for Exhibitors:
- Submission deadline: 10 September 2015