EUROVR is looking for a Communication Manager with a Master Degree in Communication, Journalism, Foreign Languages or similar in order to develop the communication sector of the association. The candidate has to be able to do autonomously the following tasks:
• Communication Manager of the European project VR4REHAB (INTERREG North-West Europe project)
• Drafting and updating content for the EUROVR website (by WordPress), social media channels and internal members’ area
• Planning and developing a social media plan (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) to enhance EUROVR’s online presence
• Designing and producing communication materials, such as infosheets, publications, leaflets and other material, as required
• Carrying out general administrative tasks, such as maintaining databases, supporting Presidency and responding to information requests
The vacancy is a fixed-term contract for 1 year with a contract under Italian law or under the labor law apply in the country in which the candidate will work.
The position is based in Italy or in any other European country.
Here below you can find some skills which we are looking for:
– Enthusiasm to learn and work in a small team
– Academic or professional experience in communications, European studies, international relations, or another relevant field
– Good command of English, including writing skills
– Digital passionate (social media, website updates, infographics and videos)
– Some experience working with social media management
– Good knowledge of MS Office package. Any additional knowledge of graphic design is an asset
– Team player but also able to work autonomously
– Some experience working with website Content Management Systems (WordPress)
– Experience with Google Analytics or another digital analytics platform
– Support the President and the administration of the association
– Motivation for the project and genuine interest for the sector
– Any work or intern experience in the field and/or in Digital Marketing is an asset
– Available to travel occasionally in Europe
Terms of employment
The fixed-term position will be offered for 1 year, starting as soon as possible. The position is full time and will be carried out at EUROVR’s Presidency office in Milan (Italy) or the candidate will be required to work under the coordination of the association’s President even if he/she will be allowed to work in other European Country. EUROVR will provide the candidate with an Italian or European fixed-term contract with a remuneration of approximately € 1.300 net per month (13th month and 14th month salary included).
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Interviews will take place early January 2020 at CNR-STIIMA premises in Milan or by Skype.